The M-vTAP, is a software network visibility solution that provides complete visibility of VM traffic in virtual computing environments. It allows telco operators to access east-west and north-south traffic in virtual deployments, and tunnel it to either physical or virtual monitoring tools.
Virtual Tap M-vTAP
Delivering visibility to virtual environments
- Enables full traffic visibility while
- Retain complete system resources for hosting VMs.
- Scales as the network grows
- Consumes less than 2% CPU utilization per hypervisor
- Optimized monitoring using
- multi-level traffic filtering
- Complements existing physical taps
- Provides centralised control with single dashboard for VMs orchestration and monitoring
- Enables SLA compliance and trouble-shooting.
- Provides proactive threat detection enabling full packet analysis.