Haphazard planning of a wireless deployment can lead to overspending, as well as underserved and less-than-thrilled end-users. AirMagnet Planner is a Wi-Fi network planning tool that saves time, money, and frustration by accounting for building materials, obstructions, access point configurations, antenna patterns and a host of other variables to provide a predictive map of Wi-Fi signal and performance, before the network or physical building is constructed.
Accurately plan and design a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks without rolling out any APs physically.
- Plan and design WLAN networks (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) without physically rolling out any APs.
- Estimate Wi-Fi deployment budgets; generate installer-ready BOM reports.
- Optimize AP count and layout for maximized coverage and performance by modeling building construction materials/obstructions and AP placement.
- Plan migration strategies as new users or technologies are introduced.
- Reduce time spent planning by quickly importing walls from CAD floor plans.
Request a demo