LinkRunner 10G is the most cost-effective solution for 10 Gig network testing.
LinkRunner 10G simplifies testing and configuration of copper and optical Ethernet networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedised unit.
This next-generation Android-based tester delivers complete network validation and troubleshooting, from the media (copper/fiber) to the application (layers 1 – 7), accelerating deployments, speeding problem identification, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of network installers and operations teams.
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Multi-Gig (NBASE-T) and 10G networks with advanced AndroidTM-based troubleshooting apps and purpose- built test hardware
- Physical layer testing includes cable (TDR) testing, toning, wiremapping, and cable SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) for Multi-Gig links
- Compatibility with standards compliant SFPs enables test and validation of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePowerTM loaded Power over Ethernet (PoE) test
Link-Live Cloud Service
• Serves as a peer to the EtherScopeTM nXG for line-rate performance testing
to verify network capacity, performance and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites