The Packetmaster EX20400 is a network packet broker and network controller switch that aggregates, filters and load balances network traffic sent to network monitoring, security and management tools. The EX20400 allows you to filter and load-balance traffic from 10 or 100 Gbps links to multiple 1 Gbps monitoring tools or aggregate multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 or 100 Gbps monitoring tools. The EX20400 supports traffic modification and makes it possible to change, remove and add VLANs, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE/MLAG/GENEVE.
Layer 4 packet broker with load balancing up to 100G
- 20 x 40 Gbps (QSFP) and 4 x 40/100 Gbps (QSFP/QSFP28)
- Up to 96 x 1/10 Gbps ports, breakout required
- Filters and load-balances traffic from 40/100 Gbps links to multiple 1/10 Gbps monitoring tools
- Supports traffic modifications up to layer 4 as well as changing, removing and adding VLAN, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, GENEVE tags/tunnels
- Up to 4500 parallel rules
- IPv6 support
- No additional port licensing fees or software feature licensing. All features and applications included in the unit price.