The Packetmaster EX20400 is a network packet broker and network controller switch that aggregates, filters and load balances network traffic sent to network monitoring, security and management tools. The EX20400 allows you to filter and load-balance traffic from 10 or 100 Gbps links to multiple 1 Gbps monitoring tools or aggregate multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 or 100 Gbps monitoring tools. The EX20400 supports traffic modification and makes it possible to change, remove and add VLANs, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE/MLAG/GENEVE.
Layer 4 packet broker with load balancing up to 100G
- 20 x 40 Gbps (QSFP) and 4 x 40/100 Gbps (QSFP/QSFP28)
- Up to 96 x 1/10 Gbps ports, breakout required
- Filters and load-balances traffic from 40/100 Gbps links to multiple 1/10 Gbps monitoring tools
- Supports traffic modifications up to layer 4 as well as changing, removing and adding VLAN, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, GENEVE tags/tunnels
- Up to 4500 parallel rules
- IPv6 support
- No additional port licensing fees or software feature licensing. All features and applications included in the unit price.
- Finite Rule Life: Rules can be set with a timeout period where the rule will be removed automatically after a setperiod of time or a set period without traffic activity. Rules can be dynamically created via the REST API.
- Generate sFLOWS CDRs: The EX20400 is able to generate standard-conform sFlow information of the incoming traffic.
- Easy to configure: Via Web GUI (HTPPS supported)
- GRE / VXLAN Tunnel support: The Packetmaster EX20400, like all Packetmaster Series NPBs, can function as a GRE / VXLAN tunnel endpoint.
- Load balancing: L2 / L3 / L4 hash-based, session aware load balancing, up to 15 load balancing groups
- Cubro Vitrum Management Suite: EX20400 is fully compatible with Cubro Vitrum, a centralized management platform for all Cubro network visibility solutions.
Request a demo