|The AT4039D is a fully featured 200G BERT that can be configured as a 4-channel PAM4 28|
|GBaud or 4-channel NRZ 28 Gbps lanes.|
The receivers support FEC decoding (KS4, KR4 and KP4) and will return the post-FEC BER per channel as well as MSB and LSB BERs and SER within the stream.
The receivers also show the eye’s Histogram and the channel’s SNR overtime.
The transmitters Support all standard test patterns mandated by IEEE and OIF such as PRBS13Q, SSPRQ and PRBS31Q.
The user may also program the TX to output a user-defined pattern up to 32 kb long.
The transmit power is adequate for testing up to 10 Km SMF links.
AT4039D 200G BERT
- Data Rates: 9 – 14.3 and 23 – 29.5 GBd
- Ability to tune the bit rate in steps of 100 kbps and find the RX PLL locking margin.
- Independent control of inner eye levels
- High frequency clock out > 2.4 GHz
- Up to 1.5 Vppd output swing
- Supports Gray coding and polarity inversion
- Adaptive equalizer and channel IL estimator up to 14 dB (FFE+DFE).
- User-selectable CTLE 0 – 9 dB.
- SNR monitoring over time.
- Eye monitor.
- PAM slicer threshold adjustable. Error-detection on following patterns: - PRBS 7/9/11/15/16/23/31 - PRBS13Q and PRBS31Q
- LOS indicators.
Request a demo