The EX12 is a packet broker designed to have a good price to performance ratio; the EX12 supports 12 x 10 Gbit interfaces and a combination of 8 native copper or 8 SFP interfaces for Gbit. As usual, this product utilizes non-blocking design and the use of thousands of filters is possible without impacting product function.
Layer 4 packet broker with 8 x 1G and 12 x 10G interfaces.
- Filters and load-balances traffic from a 10 Gbps link to multiple 1Gbps monitoring tools
- Aggregates multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 Gbps monitoring tools
- Supports traffic modification as well as changing, removing and adding VLANs
- No additional port licensing fees or software feature licensing. All features and applications included in the unit price.
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Base-T or 8 x 1000 Base-X & 12 x 10 Gbit SFP+
- IPv 6 support
- Up to 2000 parallel rules