Swift KF4A is a highly advanced and accurate ACTIVE cladding alignment fusion splicer, which has been designed to perform 5 major features systematically : stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and sleeving.
In addition, optional Optical Power Meter and V.F.L(Visual Fault Locator) are supported. They allow users check the splice result immediately without requiring additional tools.
The Swift KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion Splice-On Connector(SOC) of FTTx network applications, which eliminates fatal issues with conventional mechanical connectors.(low quality, weak durability and high maintenance cost).
Automated Fibre Stripping
- Automated stripping ensures no scratches from heated stripping
- 1 second strip time
- Over 5 kgf tensile strength of fiber after stripping.Featuring excellent tensile force of fiber, the automatic stripper strips up to 28mm in length without damaging the surface of fiber
- One-touch pump.The alcohol pump can be removed and refilled with cleaning fluid
- Single-action cleaving.
- 75,000 fibre cleaves with automatic rotating blade.
- Cleaves fibre at a 90 degree angle.
- Built in sharps box for collecting fibre chards
- Automatic splicing from 1 core to 12 cores.
- Electrode life of up to 18,000 splices.
- 30 second shrink protector application time.
- Equipped with a sleeve loader to prevent contamination.
- Reduced splicing time with built-in sleeving unit.